By pairing twin strategies of lab management and lab stewardship you can accelerate the lab as a center of excellence that supports your health system’s clinical and businesses equally well.
Our clinical integration solutions help you:
- Increase revenue by performing reference testing at market competitive prices
- Leverage supply and equipment pricing to provide greater savings
- Move low volume, high cost, less time-sensitive tests to a local Quest lab
- Evaluate full-time employee requirements
- Drive efficiencies with quality assurance, increased productivity, and improved inspection readiness
At the same time, you can also decrease unnecessarya test orders (and associated downstream care), and make more informed and proactive data-driven decisions about test over and under utilization across your organization. With this insight, you can focus your resources where they will help the most.
a The term “unnecessary” refers to testing ordered for a patient whose symptoms and/or condition may not support the need for the testing under generally accepted third-party clinical guidelines. Quest Diagnostics identification of potential unnecessary testing is intended as a guide to assist providers in identifying potentially problematic ordering patterns and is not intended to replace a treating provider’s medical judgment, based upon evaluation of the patient.
1 Data on file. Quest Diagnostics, 2021.